Back to the index page
New Theta S: Wifi Not Connecting to Smartphone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Infra-PSP Index du Forum :: infra-psp :: Topic d'aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 牛 Buffle
Avez-vous la psp ?: Oui
Possédez-vous une connexion wi-fi ?: Oui
MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 08:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Theta S: Wifi Not Connecting to Smartphone Répondre en citant
Hi, all.

Purchased a device at 'The Gadget Show' in Birmingham on Thursday morning. I played about with it on the day and briefly on the following day. It appeared to be functioning well, and I was looking forward to exploring it this evening.However, despite repeated attempts at resetting the wifi, re-installing the Theta app and re-setting the smartphone, it no longer recognises my wifi. It's showing up for my phone to join but the app won't connect and neither will any related apps from Theta although I can remotely trigger the camera.Any advice appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://developers.theta360.com/en/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=582
Creative Video Branding Company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 08:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Infra-PSP Index du Forum :: infra-psp :: Topic d'aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation